tisdag 19 maj 2009

Chapter 10 – Throne Room of Destiny

Steps echoing in an endless hallway Torches lit on the walls. Pitch dark six people around an altar, praying one shining bright, other five girls were engulfed in darkness; the extreme high ceiling was made of crystallized mirrors. Six pieces, one was removed by a holy light and five pieces was still remaining, because of the 5 dark girls. Started to walk, confronting the shining lady. Instant visions of five graves, a new girl and a deep forest passed in front of me, and then the girl stared into my eyes. Pushed away by her magical powers, onto the altar. The 6 people woke up from their eternal sleep and started to chain me on the altar. They chained me so hard that I couldn’t even move. The glass ceiling was smashed by their force into thousand and thousand pieces and they fell into my eyes and bled.

0 kommentarer: