tisdag 19 maj 2009

Chapter 13 – Copy Cat Confrontation

Here I hover in the sky, in front of myself. No words, event the clone dares to say a word. We knew what to do, and if I thought he did to. I glared him in his eyes and flew towards eachother, fighting in the sky. Winds and thunderstorms was raging around us while we was smashing into each other as two shooting stars. Everything slowed down, when he poked me in my forehead. I was lying down somewhere, and I couldn’t move either. The roof was white, and I heard things beeping around me. A nurse appeared above me, looked at my face and looked around, then she left. I was hovering above a round glittering lake, and I saw the opportunity. I dived into the lake and he didn’t notice where I was. I tried to hold my breath, but I managed to stay in it for while before I grabbed him, and ascended up high. When I looked at him, his has face changed; He looked like Ryan. I descended and pushed him down into the lake, then landed on a safe spot.

0 kommentarer: