tisdag 19 maj 2009

Chapter 5 – Tainted Love

Lying in my hospital bed, mom, Nate and my computer teacher visited me.No one else.Silence, can be good in a moment, but not all the time.In 3 weeks, I only ate, slept, thought and got visited.It was damn boring. Not even a visit from Zoe, not even a text message from Amy. I felt like left out. The last day, a letter came. It was sealed with a black pentagram.It stood: “When you get well, come to the big pond in the forest, by 23.00.” Love. Anonymous. Mom came that day, drove me back home, and I went sleeping. Same dream came up, but a little had changed. “Nate, I know it’s someone you like that send that letter.” “How you know?” “It’s obvious, things happened, things changes. Like it happened and changed” “I think it’s true.” “Of course it’s true, I’m always right. By the way, you can call me Eregonia.” “Oh, nice name. So, what’s going to happen today then?” “You have to go there, take the chance, and make the best of it.” “Thanks.” “No problem, but be ready, it isn’t something easy.I woke up; the clock was 22.45, dressed and slowly made my way down the stairs. Grabbed my jacket, instantly put on my shoes and left.Started walking, wind was blowing in my hood. It was cold. Darkness everywhere, the only light was from the bypassing cars. When I saw her standing there, my mind got stuck on something. I really don’t know what and why, but it just came by. I stood beside her. “It wasn’t meant to be like this. I’m so sorry. I planned it before it happened, and I thought that it wouldn’t be that serious like in your case.” Silence slowly grew after her sore voice. “Nate I love you…” “Do you? Why?” “This is destiny, accept it.” She said, with unnormally voice. The silence grew again. “I really love you Nate, I’ve just not said it. And like now, it became like shock, didn’t it?” “Yes it did, and I accept it, we’re a couple now.” I left her alone, this was hard for me to accept, but I don’t want to hurt her feelings. I just had to say yes. She was right, it’s destiny. I went home, and turned on the computer. I played some random online games. Later I went asleep on the keyboard.

0 kommentarer: