tisdag 19 maj 2009

Prologue

After a whole day of school, homework and arguing with my parents I lock myself into the bathroom. Brushing my teeth, (even that don't have any) and watching myself in the mirror, thinking * who am I? Why do I live now and here? Why should I care about myself? I watched myself in about 3 seconds before punched the mirror, pieces moving slowly towards my face, and I saw visions of a dark forest. A man stood there, walking. The wind blew his coat away. He started to run, and he collided with the barrier of the piece if mirror. Blood After some thinking I open up the bathroom door and walk straight into my room, and suddenly I saw something happen outside. I thought that I was insane, but I felt some aura around the atmosphere, like the world was changing states of matters. My oxygen in my lungs was subliminated into solid air, feeling the cold matter freeze my body into a giant ice cube, suddenly the oxygen melted and transformed into liquid. Coughing up water from nowhere, I felt dizzy. Then I fainted.

0 kommentarer: