tisdag 19 maj 2009

Chapter 2 – Metatelekinesis

I woke up at a beach, all alone, and all colors were inverted. It was night, and the moon shined on the clear water, I stood up, walked and walked forwards. It seemed that the beach never ended. Then I saw a tunnel. A person stood and waved at me. I ran as fast I could to reach her, but it was impossible. Then I heard a voice, it said: Nate, come to me, please don't leave me alone. And I answered: I will come, but I can't. All colors went back to normal and I felt the wind against my face, I ran faster and faster. I touched her but, she disappeared instantly. A light-flash blinded me, and woke up on the beach again. The light streamed into my body, and she only stood there. Without any reaction she ran at an unbelievly speed, through my existence-barrier and smashed it in million pieces, and my soul was dragged from my body by her stunning speed. I woke up, cold air streamed into my body and I couldn't move, I tried but an unknown force pushed me further down into my bed. Relaxed and was released from the entangled feeling. Dressed, ate breakfast then went to school with Ryan. Our first lesson was Swedish, some sort of boring. I took a step into the classroom, I saw a girl. The time froze again, and she whispered gently: Nate, come to me, I don't want to sit alone. I didn't answer, but I was moving towards her, and then sat next to her. I felt that I’ve met her at another time of space. Then it hit me, it was the girl in my dream. By the way, her name is Zoe, short black hair, with some white extensions, sophisticated makeup and deep dark eyes. A little shy and an optimist. She saw at me, and I looked at her, but after 3 seconds I turned away my head. We started to talk; she said that she met a guy, in her dream. Then I realized that it really was Zoe in my dream. Suddenly taking my hand, without any reaction, she held it.And I thought: (whoa, not so fast!!!), but she was reading my memories, and understood that I needed some positive support. Our teacher kicked us out from the class because we're disturbing all other students. We didn't care about the teacher, and continued talking to each other. My mobile started to vibrate; I got a text-message from Carissa: " Hello Nate, I hope you're not frustrated of what I did to you, because I have some disadvantages like you did against me, giving an expensive gift without any purpose. I'll hope you answer, Love you, Carissa." I didn't answer because I don't want to hear anything from her anymore, and otherwise I didn't have any money on my cell phone. Then the whole class rushed out of the classroom, started walking to get our books for the next lesson, Chemistry. We only had 10 minutes to grab our stuff and go to Sector 5 (our school is kind of big).After a very exhausting transportation we made it in time, and mostly of our classmates got sweaty, including me. As usual the lesson was easy, just use your brain and remember what the past lesson was about, then raise your hand (and never put it down). The lesson ended, and my hand was tired to be up in the air all the time. I came home, and turned on the computer; I heard the door opening and realized that it was my old man. The hell broke apart.Tried to escape but he was standing in my way. " Where are u going?" " Not your business" "Go up to your room,...NOW!" "Yeah sure, otherwise you have to lift me." " LISTEN TO ME, OR I WILL..." "Will what? You dare not to beat me up" The last words echoed in the hall room, when I heard that mum came. I ran up the stairs and looked outside, everything was grey. The clouds was moving faster and faster, a few skyscrapers grew and raised up from the ground, more people walking on the street, our house started to shake and I felt my feet raising up in the air. I was standing outside, on the highest elevation on earth.

0 kommentarer: